The Himalayan Trust is looking for a Database and Supporter Care Coordinator to join our small and ambitious Public Engagement team on a 20-month contract to help deliver an exciting programme of activities to celebrate 100 years since Sir Ed was born.
This is a newly-created, flexible, part-time role (15-20 hours per week), which will be crucial to the success of our planned activities – from regular giving acquisition to high-profile fundraising events.
We are looking for someone who:
- can make a valuable contribution to Sir Ed’s legacy;
- has outstanding attention-to-detail;
- will take pride in ensuring the accuracy of the Himalayan Trust’s supporter data;
- is a warm and professional communicator;
- will guarantee our donors have a positive supporter experience; and
- enjoys working both independently and within a tight-knit team.
Staff members all currently work from home offices but regularly meet face-to-face. It is expected that the same would apply to this role.
In return we offer the flexibility of working between 15 and 20 hours per week with a range of options as to how to spread these hours over the week.
To apply: Please forward your full CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than August 27.
Eligibility: To apply for this position you MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Remuneration: Will be based on skills measured against role.
The Himalayan Trust is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.