Join us for a special speaker evening on Tuesday, November 7 in Auckland to celebrate our work together building stronger communities in the Everest region of Nepal.
You’ll hear about the work of the Himalayan Trust past and present and find out how the Sir Edmund Hillary legacy lives on through your support.
We hope you can join us for drinks and nibbles and an opportunity to meet and chat with Himalayan Trust supporters old and new.
Places are limited so please RSVP as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Mike Gill, one of the founding members of the Himalayan Trust and a close friend of Sir Ed’s, will talk about his new book Edmund Hillary: A Biography.
- Lynn, Sue and Ann Pearl will tell us about their late father Dr Max Pearl and the pivotal role he played in establishing and managing the Himalayan Trust’s medical programme.
- Satya Man Lama, Engineer Project Manager at Himalayan Trust Nepal, will update us on the school rebuild programme.
- Yangjee Doma Sherpa – a short film from the makers of Sherpa: trouble on Everest.
- Michael Riach, Himalayan Trust Education Programme Manager, will talk about improving early literacy learning in the Khumbu.
- Mel Fey will tell us about running the Everest Marathon to raise funds for the Himalayan Trust.
When: Tuesday, November 7, 7.00-8.30pm
Where: Jubilee Buildings, 545 Parnell Road, Parnell (Hobson Room). See map.
Koha entry. Drinks and nibbles provided.
Places are limited so please RSVP as soon as possible to email@example.comRSVP now