The Himalayan Trust wishes to co-opt a person with the requisite financial skills and experience to join its governing Board.
The Himalayan Trust Board is seeking a person with energy, enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the Board and assist the Himalayan Trust to achieve its mission to empower communities and reduce poverty in the Everest region, particularly through education and health initiatives.
Ideal applicant description
The Board is looking for a person who is:
- Able to show a passion for, and commitment to, the Himalayan people
- Prepared to commit up to eight hours a month to Board affairs
- Experienced and qualified in financial management and control
- Experienced in financial investment
- Able to think and plan strategically, particularly in financial matters
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the not-for-profit sector, particularly in the area of development aid programmes in other countries
- Experienced in and has skills in communication and relationship development
- Able to work successfully as part of a team
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to contribute to the governance of the Himalayan Trust we would like to hear from you.
For further information and an application package please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close with the Himalayan Trust on Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Re: Board appointment
P O Box 43