The Himalayan Trust Annual Review 2019 looks back on the year that marked 100 years since the birth of our Founder, Sir Edmund Hillary. Read about the Centenary Gala Dinner, and the visit to Nepal by our Patron, Rt Hon. Helen Clark.
This year, the Himalayan Trust’s work in Nepal continues to bring important changes and I hope you enjoy reading in this Annual Review 2019 about the impact of our education, health and water programmes in the Solukhumbu. It is your ongoing support that makes all this work possible.
Read more about:
- Helen Clark’s unforgettable experience in Nepal
- Latest news on our education programme
- Two new water projects underwat
- News from our amazing supporters
- Financial performance report for year ending 30 June 2019.