We’re looking for an experienced part-time Fundraising Manager to join our small and ambitious team and lead its revenue generation programme.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Fundraising Manager will play a vital role in maximising fundraising income and delivering results in line with the organisation’s five-year strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
• Regular giving, oversight of the current telemarketing-based programme doubling our 400 existing givers by the end of the year
• Donor appeals, developing and delivering appeals to donors
• Take a lead role in developing and delivering events, including a major fundraising gala in 2021.
• Maintaining and growing relationships with sponsors and corporate supporters
• Support and develop the strategy for donor care and retention
We are looking with someone with solid previous experience in fundraising management, as well as someone with business development acumen who can maintain and grow relationships with corporate supporters.
Experience in creating and implementing direct mail campaigns, campaign management and targeted marketing practices is required, as well as the ability to take control of lead generation strategies and activities.
Preference will be given to those with excellent people management skills, a warm and confident manner, and the ability to create commitment from supporters. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
We are a small team, and the ability to develop collaborative relationships and work closely with our tight-knit team is essential.
We offer the flexibility of working 24 – 28 hours per week, home based, over a 4-5 day period.
To apply for this position you MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand.
The Himalayan Trust is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
How to Apply
Please apply with updated CV and cover letter by emailing email@example.com